Posted to dev@iota.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2016/04/04 05:14:40 UTC

Report reminder

Hi,

Just a reminder that the poddling report is due this Wednesday. As we missed last months report [1] it would be good to get this one in on time. Is anyone working on it or need any help with it?

Thanks,
Justin

1.http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2016

Re: Report reminder

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I am happy to do it myself if it’s what is normally done. Just need a little help in knowing who to sent this to.

Look under Podling Status Reports here [1] and board reports heres [2], this is the page that needs the report added to. [3]

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html
2. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/
3. http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2016

Re: Report reminder

Posted by Tony Faustini <to...@litbit.com>.
I am happy to do it myself if it’s what is normally done. Just need a little help in knowing who to sent this to.
-Tony

Re: Report reminder

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.
Hi Tony,