Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Cheng Wei Lee <zh...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/06 05:32:04 UTC

Can I integrate PMD and FindBugs to Continuum?

If yes, how? Any documents or wiki on the net? Thanks!

Re: Can I integrate PMD and FindBugs to Continuum?

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.
But it looks like it just fails if there is a violation. I think it is never
going to be zero. We try to standardize on <50 but I don';t see anything
like that in the docs.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 8:55 PM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 9:51 PM, Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I have seen some documents on creating Checkstyle limits that would fail
> >  build as in Continuum, but is there anything for PMD threshold failing?
>
> I'm not that familiar with it, but the docs talk about failing the
> build if there are errors:
>
> http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-pmd-plugin/examples/violationChecking.html
>
> --
> Wendy

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com
http://www.djmick.com
http://www.myspace.com/mickknutson
http://www.myspace.com/BLiNCMagazine
http://tahoe.baselogic.com
---

Re: Can I integrate PMD and FindBugs to Continuum?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.