Posted to user@struts.apache.org by su...@siritech.com on 2002/09/20 23:28:48 UTC

RE: [OT] Interesting Friday search....

was that an Internet humor,John......neither ("replacing linux") nor
(replacing linux) produces anything interesting....

thought fridays are for getting sloshed..and not thursdays ... :) :P

                    "Galbreath,
                    Mark"                To:     'Struts Users Mailing List'
                    <Galbreath@te        <st...@jakarta.apache.org>
                    ssco.com>            cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: [OT] Interesting Friday
                    09/20/02             search....
                    04:41 PM
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "Struts Users
                    Mailing List"

No...the first 2 returns were in Chinese, the 3rd was a ZDnet story about
Linux and Sun, the 4th was in Spanish, and the 5th was a link to
aboutlinux.com.

What did you get that was so funny?

Posted by Joel Rees <jo...@alpsgiken.gr.jp>.

> was that an Internet humor,John......neither ("replacing linux") nor
> (replacing linux) produces anything interesting....

Was the third item that came up the trend setter?

    Replacing Linux Chandra to Linux s30

;)

> thought fridays are for getting sloshed..and not thursdays ... :) :P

It's Saturday here.

We had Monday off this week for a holiday, so we get to come in on
Saturday, and the whole company is getting checkups (except for a few
oldsters like me who were required to go to the clinic on a different
day for the long version).

--
Joel Rees <jo...@alpsgiken.gr.jp>

Get only first value using logic:iterate

Posted by Cathy Osekizoglu <hi...@yahoo.ca>.
 Hi:

I am using the following to iterate over payments(Vector).
<logic:iterate id="aPayment" name="payments" scope="session" type="com.test.Payment">
<bean:write name="aPayment" property="amount"/>
</logic:iterate>
In my action class, I have session.setAttribute("payments",payments);
When I run it, I can get only first item of payments. I am using Struts1.1.
What could be wrong? Please help me. Thanks.

Cathy