Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Nalin Gupta <Na...@macquarie.com> on 2007/01/11 08:05:58 UTC

Autocomplete custom look and feel

Hi,

Has anyone been able to customize the look and feel of the Autocomplete
component in 4.1.2 ? For instance , giving it a different coloured
background or changing the font size ? The javascript seems to override
any CSS styling that we provide. It seems like a trivial thing to be
able to do.

Any example on how to do this will be much appreciated.

regards,
Nalin.

NOTICE
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain copyright material of Macquarie Bank or third parties. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you should not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on this e-mail or any attachments, and should destroy all copies of them. Macquarie Bank does not guarantee the integrity of any emails or any attached files. The views or opinions expressed are the author's own and may not reflect the views or opinions of Macquarie Bank.

Re: Autocomplete custom look and feel

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Not really my favorite aspect of that component, but I think you can
use the style definitions here as a good starting point for
customization:

http://trac.dojotoolkit.org/browser/trunk/src/widget/templates/ComboBox.css

--
Jesse Kuhnert