Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by sk...@dcsimtech.com on 2001/04/09 03:14:12 UTC

Problems with url in protected site

Hello List,

I hope I do a simpley little error, but I'm blind enogh not to see it. The
problem is the following: I'm running tomcat standallone at the moment.
I've tried the security sample and have the following behavior. tomcat puts
the context's root path into the secured subpath. So you see, if a subdir
ist dprtected, the content of it's parent directory  and find the file
located in root/protected in root/protected/protected. I'm running tomcat
3.1 (latest stable avalible) with cocoon 1.8 (latest stable avalible).

Has anybody seen those behavior?

Sascha