Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Den Grigorenko <d....@compassplus.ru> on 2006/12/15 08:05:25 UTC

Classes simplifying

Good day.
We try to use XmlBeans in the project executed by Java-machine inside
Oracle 10 database.
That is why all  the classes we have created should be loaded to the
database. Our Xml-schemes are large (more than 100 Kbyte) and they are
multiple.

Thus, their compilation through the use of scomp utility results in the
rather large *.jar files (several mb) whose loading to the database
is a time consuming process (deploy and resolve are executed for
thousands classes and resources correspondingly).
At that, the resulting classes contain the most methods we don't apply.
We have a question (wish):
Are there any appropriate settings "simplifying" the classes being
generated ?
E.g, DO NOT include methods xgetXXX(), xsetXXX() in the interfaces,
reduce the number of parse(...) methods in the inner Factory class,
give up all the possible variants and leave the ones which are really
needed.

--
Den Grigorenko
Compass Plus