Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Juan Jose Pablos <ch...@apache.org> on 2005/09/23 09:44:05 UTC

should we publish our forrestbot log on forrest.zones.apache.org?

Hi,
I think that it would be positive to publish these logs on the web so
you would know the outcome of latest forrest build.

Ideally a green/red message on this page would be nice:

http://forrest.zones.apache.org/

WDTY?

cheers,
cheche

Re: should we publish our forrestbot log on forrest.zones.apache.org?

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
In the meantime, committers can follow the instructions
at http://forrest.zones.apache.org/ to ssh and view the logs.

-David

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.