Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2006/11/16 08:34:53 UTC

[release] plugins

hi,

I was thinking about the plugins release. Since it took so long time
to get the approval, I am not really happy in moving forward with that
release. The fact is that the branch isn't used by us... What about
giving a *fresher* branch a try?

todo:
-branch the current plugins branch for a release
-change the version of plugins trunk to m2
-deploy m1-snapshot(from the branch) in our maven2 repo, so that Trinidad Core
 can build against that.

Since now we have with Craig and Martin two mentors, we can move
faster forward on that direction.

Just my thoughts.

_M

--