Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arash Bizhan zadeh <ar...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/29 23:50:54 UTC

new archetype, archetype.xml

Hi,
I am tring to create a new archetype. After poking around for a while I just
find this mini document for this:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-creating-archetypes.html
I wonder if there is any better documentation for this.

I am having a problem with setting up archetype.xml file. How can I
configure to copy my webapp resources? Beside there is a lot of them, t
seems to me that maven can not understand directory directive or wildcards
in this file:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<archetype>
  <id>cbc-master-archetype</id>
  <sources>
    <source>src/main/java/.*java</source>  <!-- NOT WORKING-->
  </sources>
  <testSources>
    <source>src/test/java/HelloWorldActionTest.java</source>
    <source>src/test/java/IndexActionTest.java</source>
  </testSources>
  <resources>
    <directory>src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/</directory> <!-- NOT WORKING-->
  </resources>
</archetype>

thanks,
-arash
--
The dirtiest book of all is the expurgated book.
----