Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Cathy Adamson <ca...@pottypark.com> on 2010/08/31 16:39:17 UTC

do your puppies use this

Hello,

My name is Cathy, and I'm a dog trainer/breeder trying to help a friend of mine who is the inventor and manufacturer of Potty Park, the world’s finest dog potty! I was recently surfing on your website and it looks like you run a very professional operation with great dogs.

As Potty Park is the world’s finest dog potty, we are always looking for feedback, thoughts and honest opinions from leaders in the pet industry. I was wondering if you have had the opportunity to see the quality and durability of our dog potty in person and if you have actually used one in your operations?

As a fellow small business owner and entrepreneur, we can use all the help we can get as far as professional feedback and suggestions. I truly believe in this product and am constantly taking feedback from respected breeders, veterinarians and trainers on how to ensure Potty Park is the world’s finest dog potty and how to improve the lives of dogs and owners alike.

If you have a few moments, I would be so grateful to discuss Potty Park and your opinion. If you haven’t tried Potty Park yet, I would be willing to send you one for free just so that I could get your opinion. If you like it, I can offer you a special price for providing your feedback. If you don’t like it, then just send it back to me. The only thing I would ask is that you cover the S&H, as I have had a few people not only keep the Potty Park without paying, but I also ended up paying to ship it to them.

Another great thing people like about Potty Park is that you can actually make money by referring it to others.  With the Potty Park affiliate program you can earn between 15-20% of each sale you refer. http://www.pottypark.com/affiliate/affiliates/
If you want to find out more information about Potty Park please visit the website at www.PottyPark.com or email back at this address or give me a call at 775-720-6546.

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this email and any assistance you may be able to provide is greatly appreciated.

God bless and may have a wonderful day.

Warm wishes,

Cathy
This message was sent by: Eco Pet Solutions, 410 Chrislea Road, Unit 12, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 8B5, Canada

To be removed click here:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=49095786&l=14041&s=GERS&m=319049&c=667280

Forward to a friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=319049&s=49095786&c=GERS&cid=667280