Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 12:26:47 UTC

Set FieldType as Unique

Hi. How do you set a field in an entity as UNIQUE?
Thanks

~ ian

Re: Set FieldType as Unique

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
not sure if this got implemented
http://lists.ofbiz.org/pipermail/users/2002-September/000177.html

ian tabangay sent the following on 9/8/2008 4:08 AM:

Re: Set FieldType as Unique

Posted by ian tabangay <it...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! That did the trick.

~ ian