Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Jason Keltz <ja...@eecs.yorku.ca> on 2020/04/05 02:10:24 UTC

drop and drop in guacamole 1.1.0

Hi.

I have a question about drag and drop in Guacamole 1.1.0.

I have the appropriate freerdp2 plugins installed in /usr/lib64/freerdp2
on the Guac server.

Should I be able to drag a file from my local Windows desktop to the RDP
desktop and vice versa?

I see that if I enable the drive, I can copy the file to a local
directory on the Guacamole server.  I can see that I can enable the SFTP
functionality as well, but neither is as simple as a regular drag and
drop from one system to the other.  In reading the manual, I see the
regular file browser and RDP virtual drive mentioned, but it's still not
clear whether regular drag and drop can work, or whether you can have to
use one of those mechanisms.

Thanks,

Jason.