Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Zhong ZHENG <he...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/17 18:22:25 UTC

How to cut a release?

Hi,

I think pluto will have its 1.1.0-beta released soon...
I've never cut a release before...(neither has Craig I think...)
So would somebody who knows the process please give us
some tips and instructions...

I created an empty wiki page about how to cut a release here:
http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Pluto/CuttingRelease

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Regards.
--