Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Kam Kasravi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/21 06:40:51 UTC

NOTICE: New mentor for Apache Gearpump [incubating]: Jean-Baptiste Onofré

We are pleased to announce that Jean-Baptiste Onofré has agreed to provide
additional mentorship to the Apache Gearpump project [incubating].
Jean-Baptiste is active in many Apache projects including Apache Beam
[incubating] and we're very excited to partake in his future suggestions
and guidance (in addition to our champion Andrew Purtell). Welcome
Jean-Baptiste.

Thanks
The Gearpump Team