Posted to xmlbeans-user@xml.apache.org by "Hamilton, Brenda" <Br...@turner.com> on 2004/04/29 21:56:56 UTC

getting started

I read that backwards support for java 1.3.1 was being considered.  Has that been added yet?  I'm currently running 1.3.1.

I just downloaded xmlbeans and setup the java_home and xmlbeans_home variables and updated my path.  This is what I get when trying:
C:\xmlbeans-1.0.2\schemas>scomp easypo
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: easypo

If it's just a problem with the jvm version, I'll download and install 1.4.x, though I'd prefer to stay one 1.3.1.

thanks,
Brenda

Re: getting started

Posted by Dutta Satadip <s-...@sbcglobal.net>.
Hello Brenda,
The support for JDK 1.3.1 is still being worked on
AFAIK. So currently it will work with JDK 1.4.X.

However the problem you are describing seems like your
paths are not set correctly.

With Regards
Dutta:)

--- "Hamilton, Brenda" <Br...@turner.com>