Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/01 10:11:42 UTC

Re: Tapestry and backbutton

Thanks for the reply! I moved the deadline on this a little bit, will try to
implement it within a few weeks. I'll get back to it here.

Inge

Re: Tapestry and backbutton

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It's not bother at all, keep em coming until I say I can't help you :)

If you go look at the
http://tacos.mine.nu/tacos-demo4/forms/FormEffectsExample.html

example page you'll find that it uses these parameters.

Good luck :)

Re: Tapestry and backbutton

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.

Re: Tapestry and backbutton