Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Dana Powers <da...@quicknet.net> on 2000/07/14 00:27:01 UTC

Core Dump

This may or may not have anything to do with mod_perl, but I am subscribed to
this list, so I figure I'll start here.

I have just compiled Apache/mod_ssl/mod_perl and installed it with essentially
no problems, but when I send a SIGHUP or SIGUSR1 to apache, it coredumps. This
didnt happen before I compiled mod_perl + mod_ssl ( I was using the stock RPM
from RedHat 6.0 ), so I thought it may have something to do with that. Here are
the packages that I used:
drwxr-xr-x   8 root     root         1024 Jul  5 13:13 apache_1.3.12
drwxr-xr-x  24 root     root         1024 Jul  5 11:04 mod_perl-1.24
drwxr-xr-x  10 root     root         1024 Jul  5 10:48 mod_ssl-2.6.5-1.3.12
drwxr-xr-x  29 root     root         4096 Jun 30 15:50 perl-5.6.0

Like I said, everything works just fine - SSL, mod_perl etc, but when I try
apachectl reload >boom<.

Thanks for any help
Dana

Re: Core Dump

Posted by Dana Powers <da...@quicknet.net>.
Here is the backtrace, but as you can see it is a mod_ssl issue, so I have
moved this discussion to modssl-users@modssl.org
If anyone has comments, however, please feel free to let me know!
Dana

#0  0x4007b105 in SSL_CTX_ctrl ()
#1  0x8083500 in ssl_init_Module ()
#2  0x8083827 in ssl_init_Module ()