Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by "Kubiak, Thomas" <Th...@eu.sony.com> on 2005/08/26 13:43:01 UTC

Jetspeed & Lenya

Hello community.

Does anybody has experience with building an environment consisting of
Jetspeed and Lenya ?

We want to use Jetspeed as the portal appl. and Lenya as the CMS-system.
The contents from Lenya should be display within the Jetspeed portlets.

Is there a reference environment thats uses such constellation already?

Thanks and regards

Thomas

Re: CMS & Portal Re: Jetspeed & Lenya

Posted by Christophe Lombart <ch...@gmail.com>.
I'm agree with Marky. J2 CMS intregration is in progress (see the
Graffito project : http://incubator.apache.org/graffito/). I'm not
sure it is possible to use Leyna by this way.

Christophe

Posted by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>.
Hi Thomas,

Posted by Marky Goldstein <re...@rosa.com>.