Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by Jelani Nelson <mi...@berkeley.edu> on 2019/10/01 21:03:51 UTC

google hangout today?

Is there a data sketches meeting today? I requested to join via Google
Hangouts but haven't received a response yet.

-Jelani

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I was going to send a similar e-mail like Dave's. One of the mottos of
Apache is:

"If it didn't happen on a mailing list, it didn't happen." [1]

I understand the need of a video conference, but it should be discussed on
the mail list. On the other hand, recording such meetings and sharing the
link via mail list complies with another motto:

"Put community before code." [1]

[1] https://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by Kenneth Knowles <ke...@apache.org>.

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by Jelani Nelson <mi...@berkeley.edu>.
Never mind, I'm in now!

Re: google hangout today?

Posted by Edo Liberty <ed...@gmail.com>.
Same here...
Giving the team a few more minutes to join in.