Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com> on 2006/07/03 09:16:04 UTC

Announcement: OFBiz.org Site Moved

If you go to www.ofbiz.org now you'll find yourself redirected to the new Apache Incubator OFBiz site, which is at:

http://incubator.apache.org/ofbiz/

All of the main files are being hosted directly from there, except certain big files (the 2005 Users Conference and Framework Introduction video and other files) which are still being sponsored by Contegix and Undersun and are hosted on bigfiles.ofbiz.org. You'll see links to those on the new site.

If you run into any trouble with this, let us know. BTW, as with certain other resources as soon as we graduate from the ASF incubator the site location will change again (probably to ofbiz.apache.org). So, for now sending traffic to www.ofbiz.org is probably fine.

-David

Re: Announcement: OFBiz.org Site Moved

Posted by David Welton <da...@gmail.com>.
> All of the main files are being hosted directly from there, except certain big files (the 2005 Users Conference and Framework Introduction video and other files) which are still being sponsored by Contegix and Undersun and are hosted on bigfiles.ofbiz.org. You'll see links to those on the new site.

David, since you will probably end up the VP of OFBiz at the ASF, you
are probably going to get flooded with even more mailing lists to
subscribe to:-)

One of those that might already be a good idea is the infrastructure
list, which would be the best place to ask about the big files.  I can
relay the question this evening, but signing up might be a good idea.

--
David N. Welton
 - http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Linux, Open Source Consulting
 - http://www.dedasys.com/

Re: Announcement: OFBiz.org Site Moved

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
Might I ask why you decided to go to that particular URL?

-David

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
went to