Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net> on 2015/12/01 00:28:14 UTC

PDF editing

Some PDF's seem to have fields that can be filled in by the user - this is useful for filling in various forms.

The all purpose Preview in OS X will do this as well as act as a mean and lean replacement for Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF's.
 —
jt - jt@jt-mj.net

Even the Magic 8 ball has an opinion on email clients: Outlook not so good.

Re: PDF editing

Posted by Johnny Rosenberg <gu...@gmail.com>.

> Some PDF's seem to have fields that can be filled in by the user - this is
> useful for filling in various forms.

Yes, it is. I do that all the time with Evince. Works great if the PDF is
correctly made.

> The all purpose Preview in OS X will do this as well as act as a mean and
> lean replacement for Acrobat Reader for viewing PDF's.

You are probably right there too. So it works just like Evince then, I
suppose.

So why are you writing? You forgot to ask a question… :)

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg