Posted to dev@apex.apache.org by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@datatorrent.com> on 2016/10/04 10:17:59 UTC

Re: Writing to external systems in reconciled fashion

I am reconsidering using WindowDataManager or Hbase instead of ManagedState
to implement SpillableQueue.
Let me know if anyone have any thoughts on same.

-Priyanka

Posted by Tushar Gosavi <tu...@datatorrent.com>.
Hi Priyanka,

tuples stored in HFile will not be replayed in same order at the
output as HFile will save tuples in different order. If order is
important then you could use
org.apache.apex.malhar.lib.wal.FileSystemWAL which is like a on-disk
queue. Or your could directly
use more high level SpillableArrayListImpl.

- Tushar.

Posted by Priyanka Gugale <pr...@datatorrent.com>.