Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/07/25 16:39:08 UTC

New Slack app installed

Hi Apache Pulsar Admin,

You just installed Digest.AI for the pulsar Slack team.

If you didn't make this change (or if you've changed your mind), you can
remove this app from your team by visiting the Digest.AI configuration
page:

https://apache-pulsar.slack.com/applications/A1QP2Q8DB

If you have any questions, we're happy to help. Please reach out to us
at feedback@slack.com.

Cheers,

- The team at Slack

Re: New Slack app installed

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.
I got the complete text log from yesterday, though on my email only. By
default it sends a "summary", but there's the option to get the full
transcript.

The issue I got is that the "pulsar-admin" account was created on my email
and then I changed the email address to dev@pulsar.incubator.apache.org,
but the digest still goes there.

I just applied to create a new account (it should show up in the moderator
queue). That should hopefully fix the mail issue.

--
Matteo Merli
<ma...@gmail.com>

Re: New Slack app installed