Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mike Kenny <in...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 12:28:40 UTC

restart sequence after changing configuration

As I understand the situation when using amavis/spamassassin/postfix the
flow of a messages is that it is received by postfix, passed to amavisd,
from there to clamav, then to spamassassin and then back to postfix. My
questions are:

1. is this correct?
2. if I change spamassasin's local.cf or user_prefs, what needs to be
restarted and in what sequence/
3. if I change amavisd.conf what needs restarting/reloading, etc and in what
sequence?

Thanks,

mike

Re: restart sequence after changing configuration

Posted by Mike Kenny <in...@gmail.com>.
Thank guys. This is helpful.

Posted by Robert Brooks <ro...@wtg.cw.com>.