Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> on 2019/10/02 09:11:08 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Brian Nixon

The Apache ZooKeeper PMC recently extended committer karma to Brian and he has accepted. Brian has made some great contributions and we are looking forward to even more :)

Congratulations and welcome aboard Brian!

Andor

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New ZooKeeper committer: Brian Nixon

Posted by Brian Nixon <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone! I'm happy to be here. :)

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos Brian!

Patrick

Posted by Norbert Kalmar <nk...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.