Posted to dev@tubemq.apache.org by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com> on 2020/01/08 04:12:58 UTC

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Hi,junping

We have designed the first version of the official website and are optimizing it. We hope to deploy it before next weekend.

Thanks

zakwu

在 2020年1月7日,下午10:05,俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>> 写道:

Hi,
   I have created the JIRA issue for website of TubeMQ:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUBEMQ-5.
    Does someone volunteer for quickly jumping into this effort? If so,
please take the jira and move forward. We need an official website for
community to grow up.

Thanks,

Junping

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi bebe,

Here is the thread that you can share the POC of TubeMQ website & continue
discussion.

Best,
tison.

zakwu(巫枫) <za...@tencent.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午2:57写道:

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Tison,

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Zak,

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi,
Thanks for the suggestions, I am going to resolved the issues later.
Because of the Spring Festival, new version may be deployed later.

Thanks
Zak

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
ha~I add it right now~

在 2020年2月11日,下午1:31,俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>> 写道:

Other important messages that I would suggest to get included are:
1. mailing lists of the project (such as dev, etc. and how to subscribe
these mailing lists), you can refer: https://kafka.apache.org/contact
2. How to start contribution for the 1st day contributors, just like:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
That would help to build developer community.

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Junping,
The doc with contact and contribution page has been updated,
The GitHub link are also added to the header.

Thanks,
Zak

在 2020年2月11日,下午1:31,俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>> 写道:

Other important messages that I would suggest to get included are:
1. mailing lists of the project (such as dev, etc. and how to subscribe
these mailing lists), you can refer: https://kafka.apache.org/contact
2. How to start contribution for the 1st day contributors, just like:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
That would help to build developer community.

Thanks,

Junping

zakwu(巫枫) <za...@tencent.com>> 于2020年2月10日周一 上午11:33写道:

Hi Justin,
The suggestions has been sloved, and the whimsy check list already
checked. but the [1] results not fix.
Would you please help me?

Thanks,
Zak

- Clicking on the Apache logo should take you to apache.org<http://apache.org/>
- Still think those logos could be bigger
- “everyday” -> “every day”
- "is able to run continuously” -> “can run continuously"

Also see [1] although I’m not sure it parsed the new page yet, I can see
that security is missing.

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/pods/project/tubemq

下面是被转发的邮件:

发件人: 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>>
主题: 回复: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)
日期: 2020年2月11日 GMT+8 下午1:31:36
收件人: <de...@tubemq.apache.org>>
回复-收件人: <de...@tubemq.apache.org>>, <ju...@apache.org>>

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Justin,

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Justin,
The website has been updated,   some performance issues will resolved later.

Thanks,
Zak

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Justin,

Thank for the suggestion, I will start fixing the problem later today.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi,

The website has been move to the repo(https://github.com/apache/incubator-tubemq-website)

The website is already accessible https://tubemq.apache.org/en-us/

Next we should complete the docs

Thanks,

Zak

在 2020年1月15日,上午6:03,Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>> 写道:

Hi,

The development should to occur in an ASF repo, this has been set up, please move the development to that repo.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: The website for Apache TubeMQ(Internet mail)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by "zakwu (巫枫)" <za...@tencent.com>.
Hi Justin:

Posted by 俊平堵 <ju...@apache.org>.
Hi Zak,
     Per Justin's ask, please put the first version design result for
public discussion, such as upload to JIRA or dev list.

Thanks,

Junping

Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> 于2020年1月8日周三 下午1:25写道:

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.