Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/09/02 15:55:18 UTC

2.3 Release?

Hi all,

I wanted to know if the 2.3 release is still on for this week, or if the
various changes mean that it is delayed?  I wanted to try and integrate one
of the less controversial fulcrum services into 2.3 and get some unit tests
in proving they work....

Maybe add the localization or pool service in...?

Eric

RE: 2.3 Release?

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
No problem..  Personal life?  Whats that?  Actually, after the two weeks of
fulcrum work, I was a little mentally fried.  But, just getting back into
it..  Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Eric

Re: 2.3 Release?

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.