Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Michael Gauthier <mi...@silverorange.com> on 2013/10/07 16:58:50 UTC

Upgrading plugins using the CLI

Using the CLI workflow I can add plugins with "cordova plugin add <name>".

Is there a recommended way to upgrade plugins after you've added them,
or should I just "plugin remove" and "plugin add" again?

Cheers,
Mike

Re: Upgrading plugins using the CLI

Posted by Braden Shepherdson <br...@chromium.org>.
For now, remove and add. There are plans for a more compact upgrade command
in the future. In the meantime, there are some features planned that will
make plugin development much friendlier, so that you won't have to run
anything other than cordova prepare to get the latest plugin code.

Braden