Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org> on 2010/09/10 07:43:03 UTC

Board report for Sept

Hi All,

Reporting time again :) Here's what we currently have for the Sept.
board report:

Archiva Board Report for September 2010
-----------------------------------

Below are the important events that happened in the project since the last
board report.

Releases
--------

* Archiva 1.3.1 released on June 18, 2010

Community
---------

* GSOC project for staging repositories support and artifact promotion in
Archiva by Eshan Sudharaka has been completed. Student was able to meet the
requirements that were identified during the proposal period and was given
a passing grade. Next step is to review the code which is currently sitting
on a branch and merge it to trunk.

Development
-----------

* Development on trunk has slowed down. There was a discussion last month to
do a milestone release of trunk once the code contribution from the GSOC
project is merged.

Issues
------

No board level issues at this time.

Let me know if I missed anything so I can include them in the report.

Thanks,
Deng

Re: Board report for Sept

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.