Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Taariq Levack <ta...@tasima.co.za> on 2002/10/30 13:31:24 UTC

problem using 2 jsp's with same property name + DynaActionForm ?

If 2 of my jsp's have the same property, eg idNumber, and firstJSP
forwards to firstAction.do, secondJSP displays this idNumber, but it
should NOT come from the request, its meant to get its values from a VO
which secondJSP's pre-action has set in its scope.
I'm not using <jsp:setProperty property="*"> , I'm explicitly saying
<%=dataVO.getIdNumber()%> but the value from firstJSP is still used.

I realise I can change one of the JSP's property to idNumber2 or
whatever but I'm hoping to not have to workaround

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance