Posted to dev@hdt.apache.org by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/26 07:26:20 UTC

[VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC2)

Hi All,

This is the third release candidate for Apache Hadoop Development Tools
(incubating), version 0.0.1.incubating.The release has Zookeper and HDFS
features from the *hadoop-eclipse-merge* codebase. The issues raised for
RC0 and RC1 have been addressed in this release.

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Hadoop Development Tools
0.0.1.incubating. This vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a
majority of at least three +1 PPMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HDT 0.0.1.incubating
[ ]  0 I don't feel strongly about it, but I'm okay with the release

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~rsharma/hdt-0.0.1.incubating-rc2/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-hdt.git;a=commit;h=02f75eda16a8b91f0b35abad9487a9c83fd4c8d6

PGP keys used to sign the release:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/hdt/KEYS

regards,
Rahul

Re: [VOTE] Release HDT version 0.0.1.incubating (RC2)

Posted by Rahul Sharma <ra...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards
Rahul