Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org> on 2007/12/03 17:35:56 UTC

Wicket meetup in San Francisco

For anyone interested in a meetup in San Francisco, it looks like this
week might be best for two people and next week would be better for
one person.

I suppose we should vote.  I'll propose two dates:

Thurs. Dec. 6
Fri. Dec 14

Vote away...

--Orion

Re: Wicket meetup in San Francisco

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.
Dec 6th conflicts with the Bay Area Functional Programmers meeting where
Yariv Sadan will be presenting Erlyweb.

I'm out of town the week of the 10th....

So... for me, neither. :-(

--
lift, the secure, simple, powerful web framework http://liftweb.net
Collaborative Task Management http://much4.us

Re: Wicket meetup in San Francisco

Posted by Al Maw <al...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, I've been pretty busy lately - I've not been checking the
wicket-users list every day. If you want to get hold of me in a hurry,
personal e-mail is a lot better. ;-)

This is all rather last minute - it looks like we'd only be perhaps four
people at best. I won't be very well prepared for a talk. Also, I'll be
back out here fairly soon, I'm sure. With at least nine people
potentially interested, maybe we should postpone this to a later date,
with a bit more planning and notice for everyone concerned?

If people are keen on pushing on with tomorrow regardless, I can make
it, but I'll need to know by 2pm.

Kind regards,

Al

Posted by Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org>.

Posted by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim L Casey <tc...@cataphora.com>.

+1 for either

Posted by mfs <fa...@gmail.com>.
+1 Dec 14th

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
+1 6 Dec.

On Dec 3, 2007 10:35 AM, Orion Letizi <or...@terracotta.org> wrote:

> For anyone interested in a meetup in San Francisco, it looks like this
> week might be best for two people and next week would be better for
> one person.
>
> I suppose we should vote.  I'll propose two dates:
>
> Thurs. Dec. 6
> Fri. Dec 14
>
> Vote away...
>
> --Orion

Nick Heudecker
Professional Wicket Training & Consulting
http://www.systemmobile.com

Eventful - Intelligent Event Management
http://www.eventfulhq.com

Re: Wicket meetup in San Francisco

Posted by mfs <fa...@gmail.com>.
Cant wait to be part of the next meetup preferably soon.

Farhan.