Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Alvin Kutttikkat Antony <aa...@gw.ifkw.uni-muenchen.de> on 2001/12/11 16:19:44 UTC

Problem with Redirection

Hello friends,
I have a problem redirection
Some part of our project they are not using Struts but they have to use the Login.do for validation what happens then after a successfull login it redirects to
http://webinfo2.campus.lmu.de/timetabletab.jsp;LMUJavaSession=1372801008162065234?collectionID=7
this URL
and the semicolon after the.jsp is not parsing and it pops an error
/timetabletab.jsp;LMUJavaSession=3424421008169744617:

allaire.jrun.JRunServletException: not found
How can I solve this

More over we are not using this session ID
for validation, we are are using cookies, any way to turn off appending this LMUJAVASession parameter on the response?

Any help would be appreciated
Alvin

alvin kuttikkat antony
Internet und Virtuelle Hochshule