Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by SAI3292 <p....@gmail.com> on 2017/05/21 17:50:25 UTC

Features with version LATEST getting auto refreshed

Hi

We are using karaf (4.0.5) and adding the features with version LATEST
(feature:repo-add mvn:com.sample.core/core-feature/LATEST/xml/features) and
the latest one will be pulled from the remote repositories configured in
org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg file with an URL having update policy
@releasesUpdate=interval:60

Once the features is already been added. The LATEST one in the remote
repository is pulled down automatically when the karaf as a service is been
stopped and started or refreshed.
Can we restrict these behaviour. we want to refresh it only when we call
repo-refresh or add feature again with LATEST keyword.
we have 16 features to be added for our application. So is it possible to
restrict these features to be auto refreshed

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sai