Posted to commits@subversion.apache.org by hw...@apache.org on 2011/05/09 18:24:47 UTC

svn commit: r1101089 - in /subversion/site/publish/docs/api/1.6: ./ search/

Author: hwright
Date: Mon May  9 16:24:33 2011
New Revision: 1101089

Log:
Update the static 1.6 doxygen markup on the public website from doxygen
based on version 1.6.6 to that based on 1.6.16.

While we both know that there isn't any material diffence between the two,
in the interests of appearing to update the website and content (and give
users warm fuzzies), I'm doing this update.

* publish/docs/api/1.6:
  Replace 1.6.6 docs with 1.6.16.

[This commit notification would consist of 126 parts,
which exceeds the limit of 50 ones, so it was shortened to the summary.]