Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 13:07:49 UTC

[Axis2][Commons] ASF Source Header and Copyright Notice Policy

Folks,

We have a new policy for Copyright:
http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html

All releases created and distributed after September 1, 2006 must
comply with this policy.

Please read it carefully and ask any questions on legal-discuss@

thanks,
dims

Re: [Axis2][Commons] ASF Source Header and Copyright Notice Policy

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Does not matter to me, either way we have to be ready before we make
another release.

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.