Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com> on 2009/03/30 03:13:20 UTC

RE: HTTP Status 500 The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request

> From: Tomas Rodriguez [mailto:admhardsoft@yahoo.ca]
> Subject: Re: HTTP Status 500 The server encountered an internal error
> () that prevented it from fulfilling this request

> I put inside of the directory example/jsp my  pagejava1jsp and I loaded
> with IE at the   http://127.0.0.1:8080/examples/jsp/pagejava1.jsp
> and the web page work fine, but I change for other location in
> d:/websites/tomcatwebsite , then the page not work and show me error
> 500.

This is very confusing.  What do you mean by "other location"?  Please post your conf/server.xml, and the contents of all files you have in Tomcat's conf/Catalina/localhost directory.

> I have http apache in my pc too.

Why?  You don't need it to run Tomcat, and it will only complicate things at this point.

 - Chuck