Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/06/01 21:15:39 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Syntax for module-based sitemap variables

From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <st...@apache.org>

> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
> > I still prefer this uri syntax:
> >
> >           {foo}  (default sitemap module )
> >           {pathto/foo}  (default sitemap module with path)
> >           {module:request://pathto/foo} (complete parameter uri)
> >              or
> >           {parameter://request.module/pathto/foo} (complete parameter
uri)

> Yes, that's complete, but I question it's effectiveness: all my FS
> alarms went on after reading this :/

;-)

Ok, so it would be like this?

sitemap params:  param  or  sitemap:param
from a module (example):   request:param
pathed sitemap params: ../../1

Hmmm...

I'm puzzeled over the pathed param, and using a URI was the most obvious and
consistent way I could find... but URI schemes can be made in different
ways...

How should handle (generally skeaking, not only 'bout naming) pathed params?

:-?

            - verba volant, scripta manent -