Posted to dev@sirona.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2015/11/16 23:56:21 UTC

Release ETA?

Hi
I guess the vote was ok.
But I cannot see and [VOTE RESULT] thread neither any ANNOUNCE.
Anyway I see artifacts on maven central?
Can we send such emails? with copying general@incubator?
I believe it can be important for any graduation ;-)

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Release ETA?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Sent!

@Olivier: a quick help on the download page would be welcomed, not
sure how we ensures we use the mirror properly keeping the main
versioned link on the download link. Seems something is not optimal
ATM.

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau |  Blog | Github | LinkedIn | Tomitriber

Re: Release ETA?