Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by yanshaozhiGmail <ya...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/06 06:53:26 UTC

Can sling support chinese query ?

HI everyonse:

How can I query the nodes with specified chinese words in sling , Is there any mehod ?
thanks a lot.

2009-02-06

yanjie

Re: Re: Can sling support chinese query ?

Posted by yanshaozhiGmail <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi:
It's really encode problem .

thanks.

2009-02-10

yanjie

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Problem in running same application on Sling3 and Sling5 on Linux Based System

Posted by Amitava Chakraborty <am...@eforceglobal.com>.
Hi,

I am trying to run two different instances of the same application, one
using Sling 3 and the other using Sling 5 in a Linux based system. The
instance running on Sling 3 is working fine. But the server of the instance
running on Sling 5, cannot be accessed via the browser. I had tried to
replicate the same situation in a windows based system, and it had been
successful for both the instances. Any idea/help on this would be of great
help.

Thanks and regards,
Amitava Chakraborty

RE: How to disable login Pop-Up

Posted by Sujoy Bhattacharjee <sb...@eforceglobal.com>.
Hi Rory,

I am facing the same problem. Any sample code reference to set the node ACL
for "anonymous" user with the writing permission would be really helpful.

Regards,
Sujoy Bhattacharjee

Posted by Rory Douglas <ro...@oracle.com>.
Hello Nitesh