Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Frank <fa...@verizon.net> on 2005/11/21 19:09:09 UTC

How to I convert a resultset to tapestry?

Hello,

I am doing a query that returns a ResultSet.
I want to return this to the tapestry:contrib table.

What is the syntax?

Thanks

Frank

Re: How to I convert a resultset to tapestry?

Posted by ca...@audaxis.com.

You might consider this:

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbutils/

It provides some convenient classes and methods to simplify binding
ResultSet to Collection.

Chris.

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.