Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Tilmann <ti...@gmx.de> on 2022/04/28 19:49:12 UTC

Re: New JDK 19 EA builds, and JCE Survey!

Hi David,

Just some positive feedback: I just ran our latest version (Apache JDO
3.2.1-SNAPSHOT, see https://db.apache.org/jdo/) with Java 19 and
everything appears to be in order. No problems. Everything green.

$ java -version
openjdk version "19-ea" 2022-09-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 19-ea+20-1369)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 19-ea+20-1369, mixed mode, sharing)

Best,
Tilmann