Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Paul Otto <pa...@ottoops.com> on 2015/03/26 14:16:29 UTC

Denver Mesos User Group

Hi all,

I am excited to announce that the Denver Mesos User Group has been created!
We will be organizing our first meeting shortly!
http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Mesos-User-Group

Regards,
Paul

Paul Otto
Principal DevOps Architect, Co-founder
Otto Ops LLC | *OttoOps.com <http://OttoOps.com>*
970.343.4561 office
720.381.2383 cell

Re: Denver Mesos User Group

Posted by Paul Otto <pa...@ottoops.com>.
Glad to do it! Thanks for getting it added to the Apache page so quickly!

Re: Denver Mesos User Group

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.