Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ioana_Mirela <io...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/21 09:03:06 UTC

How to implement a custom ResponseWriter

Hello, I'm having some  myfaces 1.2.10 vs IE9 problems. I get this error:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: ContentTypeList does not contain a
supported content type: text/css    at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.renderkit.html.HtmlRendererUtils.selectContentType(HtmlRendererUtils.java:1685)

I've found one suggestion, that is to create a custom ResponseWriter for
that content type and use it in a custom RenderKit. But I have no idea how
to do that.
Please help.

Thank you,
Ioana.