Posted to users@camel.apache.org by madhava pulakanti <ma...@huawei.com> on 2015/12/28 15:41:40 UTC

Clusturing Camel

Dear Came Group,

We are trying to use the apache camel for re routing the old web service request to new web service as below.

http:// 172.16.12.152:7777/orabpel/default/STCQueryBillSummaryPortalCommsReqABCSImpl/1.0<http://10.128.16.103:7777/orabpel/default/STCQueryBillSummaryPortalCommsReqABCSImpl/1.0>  (AIA 10g service URI)
http:// 172.16.12.177:7777/soa-infra/services/default/STCQueryBillSummaryPortalCommsReqABCSImpl/client (AIA 11g service URI)

Now we need to make the apache camel as high available(at least 2 Node, if Node1 goes down Node2 should serve the request)

Please Suggest if can make Apache camel Running on Jetty high available.

Thanks
Madhava

Re: Clusturing Camel

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@gmail.com>.
If I got it right, you are suing Camel only as a proxy (to rewrite the
URLs). What is stopping you from starting  two or more Camel instances?

On 29 December 2015 at 08:50, madhava pulakanti <
madhava.pulakanti@huawei.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> Our architecture is little deferent as below.
>
> Legacy Requests > Apache Rewrite\Reroute Proxy[Route 10g URL to 11g URL] >
> Load Balancer > Oracle HTTP > Oracle SOA
> Legacy Response <  Apache Rewrite\Reroute Proxy <  Load Balancer < Oracle
> HTTP < Oracle SOA
>
> Initially it was like below.
>
> Legacy Requests > Load Balancer > Oracle HTTP > Oracle SOA
> Legacy Response < Load Balancer < Oracle HTTP < Oracle SOA
>
> But we had issue with URL's. old 10g URL Format which Legacy doesn't want
> to change, to rewrite or route to new 11g URL we are planning to use the
> apache camel webservie proxy functionality.
>
> So now we need to make the Apache Camel High available, we are already
> using the Load Balancer. If keep the LB before Apache Camel as per below
>
> Legacy Requests > Load Balancer >Apache Rewrite\Reroute Proxy[Route 10g
> URL to 11g URL] > Oracle HTTP > Oracle SOA
> Legacy Response <  Load Balancer <Apache Rewrite\Reroute Proxy < Oracle
> HTTP < Oracle SOA
>
> The challenge now for me -
> 1.I have to make again use LB Functionality in apache camel to route the
> request to Web Logic SOA Cluster
> 2.The common question in both architectures, how do I cluster Apache Camel
> with Jetty (or make high available)
>

> Thanks
> Madhava

Bilgin Ibryam

Red Hat, Inc.
Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475

RE: Clusturing Camel

Re: Clusturing Camel

Posted by yogu13 <yo...@gmail.com>.