Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Gayathri Swaroop <g3...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/17 22:20:53 UTC

Row Delimiter in Create table

Hi,

I am trying to create table for a text file who has a row delimiter other
than new line character. I know hive create table does not support anything
other than new line. I have columns where in data contains new line so i
specified a new line character in my sqoop. What are the best options as
far as i googled or looked at the manual a transformation is required but
my table is real huge.

Re: Row Delimiter in Create table

Posted by Gayathri Swaroop <g3...@gmail.com>.
Thank you.