Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Alexander Blotny <al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de> on 2011/11/22 10:23:49 UTC

Running Tuscany 2.0-Beta3 with Equinox

Hello,

I tried to start the newest Beta version of Tuscany according to following
instructions:

http://tuscany.apache.org/documentation-2x/running-tuscany-sca-2x-with-equin
ox-and-felix.html

This approach worked for the last milestone version but it seems that there
are problems using it with the Beta version.
A lot of bundles cannot be resolved due to missing constraints.
The log file is attached.

Did someone else try to start Tuscany 2.0-Beta3 with Equinox?

Greetings,
Alex

Re: Running Tuscany 2.0-Beta3 with Equinox

Posted by Alexander Blotny <al...@fokus.fraunhofer.de>.
Basically I have a platform based on OSGi Equinox running OSGi services.
Those services use the export capabilities of Tuscany to export the OSGi
services via REST, SOAP or JSON binding.

I was now interested in the new websocket binding. Therefore I started to
try the Beta version.

Greetings,
Alex

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.