Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Daniel Dekany <dd...@freemail.hu> on 2017/09/20 18:13:01 UTC

Preparing for 2.3.27 - please check the change log

We have quite a few bug fixes piled up, so I it's time for a new
release. There's a few very minor new feature as well (mostly in
response to issues raised on StackOverflow). Please review them, also
tell if you want some more changes to get into 2.3.27!

Here's the change log (so far):
http://freemarker.org/builds/fm2.3.27/versions_2_3_27.html

I plan to start the usual release process early next week.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Dekany

Re: Preparing for 2.3.27 - please check the change log

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jacopo

Posted by Christoph Rüger <c....@synesty.com>.
+1 for the #continue directive :)

--
Christoph Rüger, Geschäftsführer
Synesty <https://synesty.com/> - Anbinden und Automatisieren ohne

Xing: https://www.xing.com/profile/Christoph_Rueger2
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/christoph-rueger/a/685/198

--
Synesty GmbH
Moritz-von-Rohr-Str. 1a

Geschäftsführer: Christoph Rüger
Unternehmenssitz: Jena
Handelsregister B beim Amtsgericht: Jena
Handelsregister-Nummer: HRB 508766
Ust-IdNr.: DE287564982

Re: Preparing for 2.3.27 - please check the change log

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.