Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/07/29 08:59:48 UTC

Add Apache ShenYu SPI Document

Hi Community:

We need to add documentation for custom SPI extensions to better help
developers to customize the extensions to Apache ShenYu. All SPI you can
see this [1] .
I have put together some tasks and need your help to complete it, as
follows:

 - add custom-condition-match en document
 - add ParameterData SPI zh and en document
 - add PredicateJudge SPI zh and en document
 - add RateLimiterAlgorithm SPI zh and en document
 - add LoadBalance SPI zh and en document
 - add ShenyuServerRegisterRepository and ShenyuClientRegisterRepository
SPI zh and en document

You can refer to [2] the following format to complete.

If you would like to participate please reply to the mailing list and issue
[3].

[1]:  https://shenyu.apache.org/zh/projects/shenyu/spi-design/
[2]:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-website/blob/main/content/zh/projects/shenyu/custom-condition-match/index.md
[3] :  https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-website/issues/159

Re: Add Apache ShenYu SPI Document

Posted by 陈奇 <28...@qq.com.INVALID>.
I want do 【add ParameterData SPI zh and en document】
thanks

在 2021/7/29 17:00,“XiaoYu”<xi...@apache.org> 写入: