Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com> on 2001/08/21 10:00:42 UTC

FW: Cocoon 2 & FOP: Sharing SAX events

Hi everyone,

I've received this patch from the FOP people.  It updates C2s FOP serializer
to use FOPs' SAX interface.  It WILL NOT work with version 19 only 20
(current cvs).  What do people want to do about this...?  Do we want to put
a cvs build of FOP in C2.1 or just hang onto the patch until FOP do another
release?

J.

of this email.

Re: FW: Cocoon 2 & FOP: Sharing SAX events

Posted by Giacomo Pati <gi...@apache.org>.
Quoting "Morrison, John" <Jo...@uk.experian.com>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I've received this patch from the FOP people.  It updates C2s FOP
> serializer
> to use FOPs' SAX interface.  It WILL NOT work with version 19 only 20
> (current cvs).  What do people want to do about this...?  Do we want to
> put
> a cvs build of FOP in C2.1 or just hang onto the patch until FOP do
> another
> release?

Actually I can live with a cvs version of FOP in the repo as I don't use it very
often and so I can give my +0 for it.

Giacomo

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
John,

Let's check it in. That way we can get back to FOP guys about problems if any. You can
build/check-in the latest from fop cvs (make sure you have -dev in the name of the fop jar file,
just like the xalan jar file currently in C2.1 cvs) and check in the Patch from the FOP people in
both C2.0 and C2.1.

Thanks,
dims

=====